The Museum will be closed for just one day on Monday 24 June due to vital conservation work.
If you are a UK tax payer become a Gift Aid visitor and receive free admission and re-entry to the Museum as many times as you like for a year (some special event dates are not included). Simply complete a Gift Aid declaration on arrival. Gift Aid is not available with tickets bought online.
Ticket Prices 98% of adults and 91% of children said their visit was “very good” or “good” 2011 RNSM Visitor Survey.
For full ticketing terms and conditions of entry please scroll down.
Save a further 10% and buy online
Submarine Museum & Waterbus Adult
Submarine Museum & Waterbus Child
Prebook with RN Submarine Museum
Submarine Museum & Explosion Adult
Submarine Museum & Explosion Child
Prebook at either museum
Submarine Museum, Explosion & Waterbus
Price is for serving personnel only, not accompanying friends and relatives. Proof must be shown
Terms and conditions of entry to the RN Submarine Museum
1. A visit to the Submarine Museum includes a tour of HMS Alliance. This tour is booked on arrival according to visitor flows. During busy times, the tour of HMS Alliance will become freeflow and visitors are able to go round as many times as they like. Please allow a minimum of 2 hours from arrival to fully enjoy a visit.
2. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Students with valid ID are eligible for the child price.
4. Children under 5 are FREE.
5. Registered carers who accompany visitors who are disabled are FREE.
6. Animals are not permitted in the museum (only Assistance Dogs).
7. Discounts of at least 20% are available for prebooked Groups of 10 persons or more.
8. Discounts of at least 25% are available for serving UK armed forces subject to valid ID.
9. The Waterbus, Big Ticket and Family tickets are special offer tickets which are not available with any other offer.
10. Discounts of 10% on standard tickets are available when tickets are bought in advance from the online ticket store. An online ticket is valid for 12 months from the purchase date and can only be used for one admission. These special offer tickets cannot be used with any other offer or to gain entrance to a special event. This online offer can be discontinued at any time.
11. The 2 Year Sub pass is non transferrable and allows the pass holder to get 50% discount on entrance for a maximum of 4 guests on any one visit to the Musuem. The 50% discount can only be offered on arrival at the Ticket desk in the Museum.
12. The Museum from time to time will have special event days when only a special event day ticket will be acceptable for admission. These dates will be clearly advertised on this website at least 2 months in advance.
13. Gift Aid ticket returners are not eligible to return to the Museum on allocated special event days. For 2012 these days will be 8/12/2012 & 9/12/2012 only.
14. There is no charge to visit the Museum Shop, Coffee Shop or to access the waterfront.
15. The Duty Manager reserves the right to refuse admission.
The Royal Navy Submarine Museum . Haslar Jetty Road . Gosport . Hampshire . PO12 2AS
© 2010 The Royal Navy Submarine Museum - All Rights Reserved
Website maintained by Reticom and Matrix Creations